Thursday, January 15, 2009

Heading to Vegas

Tomorrow evening my boyfriend and I and some friends from work are heading out to Las Vegas. We're all very excited. The last time I went to Las Vegas, I wasn't old enough to enjoy it. We're lucky enough to be able to stay at a timeshare through my Grandpa so we're able to put more money toward whatever entertainment we decide to seek while we're there.

We'd like to go to a show of some sort, of course. We haven't decided yet and will probably end up looking at half price ticket booths for whatever. We'd also like to go to the Fremont Street Experience, but other than that we don't have anything else planned aside from hanging out, swimming a little if the weather cooperates, and just walking around and taking in the sites.

My camera battery is charging up right now and I can't wait to take as many pictures as possible. I've got to find my little camera case. I knit it up a few weeks ago and seem to have lost it the other day. It might be in my car.

I'm packing while listening to the Filmspotting podcast, which I've just recently been introduced to. I like it a lot.

No comments: